We are excited at the opportunity to begin offering our services to our clientele again. Please read the updated information regarding appointment procedures. Our hope is to continue to offer the same ambience and quality of service that you have come to expect and enjoy from the Hands in Harmony staff. These guidelines may evolve as we learn more about our new normal.
New Safety Guidelines
Our New Normal
- Updated sanitation procedures and policies, in accordance to the CDC.
- Additional set up and buffer time between each appointment for deep cleaning of rooms and common areas.
- All cleaning and disinfectants used in Hands in Harmony are certified to ensure the meet EPA’s & CDC criteria for use against SARS & COVID-19.
- Our hope is to continue to offer the same ambience, with two remodeled quiet rooms with social distancing in mind.
- All staff will wear a mask in common areas.
- Our staff has been trained on all new policies and procedures.
How you can help
- Please wear a mask in all common areas of the building. You are not required to wear a mask during your appointment.
- You are required to complete a COVID19 survey prior to arrival via email or link.
- You will also be asked these same questions verbally during intake with your licensee.
- If you or your partner are feeling ill please reschedule your couples massage.
- A commitment to the safety of our staff and community that you will not enter our spa if you have a frequent cough, a fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, feel ill or if you or someone you live with has been diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19.